Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Architecture Journals

Just ran across these useful journals for Software Architects and thought it might be useful for some...

They are indeed Microsoft published journals but folks from other programming discipline too can get "enlightened" because of general topics like Metropolis and SOA Governance, Services-Based Integration Technologies, Business Patterns for Software Engineering Use, Part 1 , Understanding Service-Oriented Architecture etc...

For more pointers refer to http://www.architecturejournal.net/

Read along for more...

3 Comments:

Blogger Carlos Medina Ribeiro said...

Hi!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

6:02 AM  
Blogger chamika05 said...

hey i got your comment... so where do you live at in the US? I live in texas...

9:48 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

I found your blog from your comment at Lisa's HappyNap blog.

I develop software using ASP .NET 1.1, and will be converting our apps to 2.0 in the near future.

What's you take on the Enterprise Library? I was thinking of using it when the 2.0 is released.

Lots of good stuff, here at your blog...I'll be back!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web site analytics Web site analytics